Our Core Specialties are:
- Design, engineering, and manufacturing
- Supply chain management
- Strategic market intelligence and data analytics
Who Does Brighton Cromwell Serve?
- DoD & DLA: Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines
- Manufacturers who make products in support of the defense industry looking to add new parts through engineering
- Manufacturers looking for help in due diligence related to source approvals (SARs) and new products through engineering
- Suppliers looking to grow their sales, profits, market share, and market visibility as well as insights and analytics needed to succeed
- Primes with international or domestic programs
- International reps and distributors
- U.S. Allies
Our Winning Formula Combines:
- Speed/delivery time
- A compelling price to value ratio
- Industry experience and expertise
- Consistent and exceptional performance
Our Core Values:
Brighton Cromwell cultivates talented procurement and technology professionals and is led by a core set of values:
We strive for excellence in everything we do from planning to execution. In all aspects of our business, our team is dedicated to excellence.
As a company that specializes in sourcing, inspecting and delivering authentic material for mission critical operations, integrity is uniquely ingrained in our culture. We have a responsibility to uphold honest and genuine principles and to follow through on our commitments.
Keeping our employees safe at their jobs is our number one priority. We are relentless and proactive about mitigating hazards in the workplace before they happen.
Communicating with openness and honesty creates a culture of trust and allows us to succeed together.
We want everyone at our company to feel respected and comfortable regardless of where they are from, what they look like or the unique perspective they bring with them. We strive to create a culture that celebrates belonging, teamwork and collaboration.