Benefits of Kitting:
- Reduces both hard and soft costs
- Avoids interruptions in the supply chain
- Minimizes customer procurement
- Enables single-part/single-order processing for a customer versus dozens of independent requirements
- Reduces touch labor
- Limits potential repair-line interruptions
- Decreases vehicle downtime
- Increases operational readiness
The ability of Brighton Cromwell’s proprietary SEDNASearch to “host” kits comprising hundreds of parts from dozens of suppliers as one customer-facing part creates operational efficiencies and simplifies the requisitioning process.
Learn more about our Kitting Services
For a kit catalog, custom kits, or questions about kits, please contact Rob Van Etten at (973) 659-5110 or by email at [email protected] or Philip Lord on his cell at (201) 230-5042 or by email at [email protected].