About Brighton Cromwell
Brighton Cromwell, LLC (BC) is a supply chain integrator providing a wide range of procurement, logistics and kitting services of military system parts to the United States Department of Defense, Federal, State and Local governments, international militaries and customers, prime contractors, and commercial organizations. BC has established relationships with thousands of manufacturers, leading industrial supply companies and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to successfully manage contracts to provide aftermarket parts, kitting solutions and equipment for a variety of tactical military vehicles, aircraft and Naval systems and a full line of facility Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) parts and supplies
To support Ground and Combat vehicle customers Brighton Cromwell has developed an expertise is supply chain management, logistics, and kitting. In the last three years Brighton Cromwell has processed over 12,000,000 parts through its primary warehouse facility. During the same period Brighton Cromwell has shipped over 400,000 Ground and Combat vehicle sustainment, reset, and overhaul kits to its customers domestic and abroad. To better serve maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) and facility support customers Brighton Cromwell has continued to expand its MRO-centric supply chain. With nearly 200,000 stocked MRO items available from 14 regional distribution centers across the US, Brighton Cromwell can deliver any customers needed tools, electrical supplies, office products, plumbing, safety, and janitorial needs. Most items stocked are available for direct to door delivery in 2 days.
Brighton Cromwell is a small business with large business capability, capacity, and reach. With over 400,000 kits delivered and 12,000,000 parts moved in three years, supporting customers in 26 countries, Brighton Cromwell is a proven partner able to support all needed requirements for vehicles, facilities, and support equipment.
Brighton Cromwell’s proprietary supply management technology suite, SEDNASearch™, allows BC to meet the complex logistics and procurement needs of the U.S. and international military markets with uncompromising precision and reliability. BC is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 for quality management, and certified to AS9120A for Aviation, Space and Defense distributors. This higher standard of excellence is reflective of Brighton Cromwell’s dedication to quality. BC’s corporate headquarters and warehouse distribution center is located in Randolph, New Jersey.
Brighton Cromwell has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing defense and technology companies in the country over the past decade and has been listed among the top 25 small businesses passing savings on to Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Land and Maritime.
Brighton Cromwell cultivates talented procurement and technology professionals and is led by a core set of beliefs:
- Culture of Innovation - We value new ideas and solutions and promote the sharing of ideas to make the company successful
- Dynamic Customer Solutions - We look to each customer as a unique opportunity to succeed and work with them to ensure the highest level of customer support
- Continual Improvement - We recognize the need to evaluate every process within our company and believe that by looking inward first, we will avoid process stagnation
- Spirit of Entrepreneurship – The company was founded by entrepreneurs on the basis that nothing is impossible if you commit yourself to winning, we can each embody this spirit
- Respect - In order for a company and its employees to achieve great things it must complete the Circle of Respect. Every member of the company must have respect for the Customer, Organization, Leadership, Team Members, Work, and must feel Respected. Anything and everything can be achieved when this circle is complete.